Come intern with us!
Come intern with us!
Brunet-García is a leading national social impact marketing communications firm focusing on breakthrough storytelling and “disruption inside the box” with our target sectors: public health, safety, education, the arts, and environmental sustainability.
Our team applies strategic creativity to translate the complexity of these issues into understanding, create life-changing communications that resonate across communities and cultures, reach audiences with innovative multi-channel strategies, and inspire action.
All of our internships are designed to provide real-world experience, building on what you learned in class and providing you with hands-on experience to propel the rest of your career.
Currently, we offer part-time internships in multiple disciplines across the agency.*
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Media Buying
- Public Relations
- Web Development
We’re passionate about changing lives. How will an internship at Brunet-García change yours?
What can you expect as an intern?
- You will contribute to the success of our clients and agency by assisting with various projects with real work, not busy work
- Be mentored by your direct internship supervisor, providing valuable feedback to develop your skills and push you to the next level
- Work closely with the agency’s entire team, from coordinators to the leadership team
What does B|G expect from you as an intern?
- Current degree-seeking student, or recent graduate within the last three months
- A detail-oriented self-starter who wants to develop well-rounded skills
- Initiative and creativity
- Passion for making a difference
- Comfortable juggling multiple deadlines and projects
- Flexible and willing to collaborate
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Show us what you’ve got! Submit your resume, cover letter, and links to your portfolio or work samples.**
* Responsibilities and work type vary by department. When applying, please be sure to discuss specific responsibilities for your specified department and role with your internship coordinator.
**All creative department interns are expected to have a portfolio of graphic design/copywriting samples. All Accounts and Public Relations interns are expected to have writing samples available, such as press releases, memos, and story articles. School assignments are accepted to meet these requirements.